10.07.2006

Homecoming...

So, last night was our Homecoming Football game against Juanita. Lets just say... we scored 3 timse in the first quarter, and twice more later in the game. They scored ONCE! WE WON OUR FIRST HOME GAME! It was so incredible! And, for the first time in my high school career, it didn't rain during the homecoming game!!!!!!!

Dennis Bounds from the news station (i don't remember which one) was there to announce the royalty and such... the band had a 40% chance that one of our members would be king, and it happened.. Tyler is homecoming king, being the first band kid in a long time to be king! YAY BAND!

With that all said, I'm super excited to spend homecoming at home with some girls from seminary, since none of us are going to the dance. It should be killer! WOOWOO!

I've been at work only 1 hour, and I've already gotten 2 jobs, it probably helped that I checked the voicemail so I got to call people back and take their jobs, YAY for checking voicemail!

3 comments:

Janyse said...

Yay Tyler for not being a band geek!! Isn't it great that sometimes the good guy does win?? Who is he taking to the dance? Will he wear a crown?? Oh yeah, and yay voicemail!

marci said...

haha, good questions janyse! tyler isn't taking anyone to the dance. he will wear a crown, he got it at the game last night. the queen was a girl we've known since like 2nd grade, it's exciting that i know them both pretty well! hoorah!

Valerie said...

What? Why don't people want to go to the Homecoming Dance? Seems a little off...

That is exciting that he was chosen though! What did you girls do to have fun that night?