5.17.2007

Housing... the second time

So... today I was going to 4th period when a friend told me that my cell phone was lighting up. I checked it, sure enough. I had 3 missed calls from home, along with 3 voicemails. Dad had called to say that BYU housing had called and that I needed to come home at lunch.

So, I went home at lunch. I logged into my BYU Housing, and clicked a button that brought up a screen that basically said "The BYU Accomidations Office has reserved a room for you in Heritage Hall. Would you like to: Accept or Decline."

I hit accept, and I will now be living in E. Richards Hall! So now my kitchen supplies that I started getting for Christmas will not have to sit in a box! My roommate is from Florida and seems pretty sweet! Also in our "apartment" are 2 girls from Arizona, a girl from Texas, and a girl from American Fork. I'm so excited! I've only emailed Cortney (my room roommate), I suppose that closer to the actual date I'll email the rest.

I'm WAY Excited.

ALSO

Yesterday were CP Presentations. I PASSED! Now that's done! YAY Graduation is just around the corner, and I am getting WAY excited!

4 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh congratulations Marci! What a blessing - and a miraculous turn of events! :)
Hey...what happened to that promised picture of your prom dress? :) I'm looking forward to seeing it (& YOU in a week).

Love,
Joanne

marci said...

Haha, sorry Joanne! Tomorrow is Prom, so we'll take lots of pictures of me in the dress with my hair, makeup and nails all done prettyful! So possibly by Sunday you can expect to see pics on my blog. Otherwise by Monday.

And I'm way excited to see you in a week!

Traci said...

Hey Marci! That's so great! I'll call later and get your room # -- I think a gal from our stake might be in your hall!!!!! She's nervous about going to BYU w/o anyone she knows. She can give you that Big Island connection. Glad you made it into Heritage!

marci said...

Trace, did you ever find out if that girl is in E. Richards?