
Sarah and I have the cutest home teachers! They are amazing, come every month, and don't wait til the end of the month either. I came home the other night, and there was a cake on our table that said "Merry Christmas" in gummy bears on the top. This note was next to it. I had to put it up here, just to show you how amazing they are. PLUS, I wanted to test the scanner on my new printer! Hopefully this works well!

4 comments:
You really do have awesome Home Teachers! A cake decorated with Gummy Bears--what a great idea. Will you bring me home some chocolate covered gummy bears? That's something I haven't found a source for here yet. See you in 7 days! And we're excited, let me tell you! The Deweys across the street said their son is coming home for the holidays--but don't go hooking up with him: he is 25!
Do you have Home Teachers just for the TWO of you, or to your entire apartment? I've never seen HTs just for two, and especially since you and Sarah do not share a bedroom. Just wondering! Mom
Great hometeachers Marci! That's something to treasure and be very grateful & happy about. What sweethearts to make that cake and cards! Way to go home teachers!
we have home teachers just for two of us. our home teachers are actual roommates, and they visit two boys from our fhe group, and me and Sarah. It's kinda wierd... but I guess it works!
Post a Comment