4.08.2008

It's Almost Over!

Next Tuesday is the last day of class. I'm so excited for this semester to be over. Unfortunately, this means that finals start next Friday, so I've found myself in the library even more than normal. I probably won't get another good post up here til after I get back home... between going to class, doing homework, studying for finals, taking finals, packing my apartment up, and doing some last fun activities with the boys before they leave for two years, I don't have much time for blogging.

It's crazy watching my things get thrown away, packed in a box, or left so I can use it for the next two weeks. It reminds me of moving last summer. Packing things, labeling the boxes "Marci --> Nauvoo" or "Marci --> BYU" oh man. crazy times. This time... it's "DI" or "Marci's". Those are my options for stuff. It's interesting packing everything up... who knew that my stuff was all over the apartment the way that it is.

My goal for tonight is to memorize Amendments 11-16 for my quiz on Friday (I need to know 11-27). Also, I want to have the bottom two drawers of my dresser packed, as well as the top shelf in my closet. It would be fabulous to have Steph come grab this stuff soon so I don't have to even look at my stuff anymore.

Anywho... you can expect some good blogging again once Final's are done. Maybe I'll blog while I stay at Steph's til mom gets here :D

2 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Good Luck with finals. Just 2 more weeks and I hit the books again after I get to BYU for my final Spring Term. Then just 4 more classes! Hope you are successful in memorizing those amendments. And wish me luck on those same amendments in June!

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh packing - such a joy that is! Good luck with that, and good luck with finals too! You'll do great. I cannot believe your first year at BYU is already nearly done! Gosh - would you stop growing up so fast!? :)