I know where I will live next year. Last night and this morning I went and checked out a few places to live next year and today I think we found what we want. Well, I know we found what we want, we just hope it works. I filled out my online application for it on the management companies website and Monday I'll give them a call and see what needs to happen next. The great thing is that I am currently renting from them and I really like them. And I really like the condo that I want to live in next year. It has been recently remodeled so the kitchen isn't all ghetto (the dishwasher looks fabulous), it has a washer and dryer that is in the back hallway instead of in the bathroom, the shared room closet is lovely, there are two desks in the shared room (lots of places only give one per room), the furniture is all really nice, it comes with a tv, the carpet is lovely, there is a ton of storage in the unit but then there is also a storage space outside the unit. I think that pretty well sums it up, and hopefully I can get things figured out at the beginning part of next week.
Also, can I just say that I love that tax returns come around the same time that I look for housing so that I don't have to worry at all about paying a deposit & months rent for a place I'll live next year and also having the money to pay my rent for my current place? It is fabulous timing.
Now... I'm off to the Museum of Art to analyze some art for a paper.
2 comments:
Oh, that is so amazingly fantabulous! I'm thrilled that your tax return found your bank account with such great timing, and I am glad you have a wonderful plan in place. So happy for you!
That's exciting Marci! And I agree with you about tax returns. That's how I just made my move...
Post a Comment