Here I am! 25 weeks pregnant!
The last week has been full of school as I've finished 8 assignments! I have only one lesson left, and it will take some time. I hope to finish it by Wednesday night! If I get things my way, I may take my final by the end of this month! Otherwise it will be done early in March!
We bought a car seat (it gets delivered on Wednesday!) and picked out our crib (we haven't ordered it yet, but we have it picked out!).
Also, my opinion... the superbowl commercials weren't really even that funny this year. There were a few good ones, but not enough for my liking! We did eat some tasty snacks and enjoyed the 34 minute power outage... and I did most of a puzzle, then gave up on it and put it away.

7 comments:
You're looking BEAUTIFUL Marci - hair-do, tummy and all! Thanks for posting the pic. :) Congrats on getting all those assignments done (that's quite a load you did there). Fingers crossed all the timing for remaining assignments and tests fall into place! Luck!
You are so cute!!!! Can't wait for a late 3rd trimester photo. :-D
You are a beautiful pregnant woman. Thanks for posting it because otherwise it was very hard to imagine that it was real. :)
Cute picture! And Way to Go on finishing so many lessons!!! You CAN end with such a "fiery finish!" Love you a ton!!! And if you are stalking my blog, it must be a sore disappointment to you! I have not posted in 20 months!!!! BORING!
Cute belly! Isn't it so fun to buy the baby equipment? It can be a lot of work to figure out what to get, but it's so fun once you get it.
Oh Marci, you look so cute! I can't wait to see your new little one!
Sandy
Look how cute you are! No pictures for me. I'm not cute anymore. :)
Post a Comment