9.11.2013

pictures

I finally got the chance to spend some time figuring out what was wrong with my phone... and though I didn't completely solve the problem I found a pretty easy work-around. So here is a post with pictures and few words! Emma doesn't really look at cameras anymore, so she's normally looking at me and I'm trying not to let her see that I have my phone out to take a picture.




I love sitting in my Bumbo chair... most of the time!

4 comments:

grandkrumps said...

She is JUST SO DOGGONE CUTE! I am not the least bit prejudiced, either, am I?

Becca Bird said...

She is super cute! I'm so glad I got to meet her. It was fun to see you:)

Mom of 12 said...

She is growing so fast! I hope you are finally getting some decent sleep. She is truly beautiful, a sweet little child of God.
Sandy

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh she's SO CUTE!!! I love that picture of her with her arms over her head - absolutely adorable! A little ballerina in the making! :) Glad you found (at least in part) what's wrong with your phone because these pictures are precious! Give her big kisses for me!