1.19.2007

Happy Friday!

Well... I know it's not quite Saturday yet, but I'm feeling a little lucky and decided to update tonight as well! I don't know how much time I'll have on the computer at work tomorrow, since I'm leaving for like 2 hours to go to Paige's baptism, but I'm so excited!

I have a new love... and no, I'm not talking about some boy... it's Windows Media Center. The family I am babysitting for right now has it, and I LOVE IT! I want to get it so bad when I get my computer, it is so much fun! I don't know if this is a normal love, but oh boy, it makes me so happy! lol, I'm a bit odd, I know!

Finals start in 5 days, and I don't know why, but I'm really excited! Possibly because then I won't be in Music History or Humanities anymore... but it also means that I have tests or presentations in every class, and that then the new semester will start. I'm super scared for it. Next semester I have:

1. Pre-College Writing
2. Band
3. Government (with CASSIDY)
4. Aerobics
5. Peer Coaching
6. Creative Writing

I'm so sad to have 6 classes. Early dismissal has been so nice. It will be so hard to not leave school until 2:01, instead of the 1:00 that I'm used to. PLUS, it will cut into my work time. I don't know quite how I feel about this, but I have to take four of those classes to graduate, and I can't quit band now! Pretty sure I'm going to LOVE aerobics, but other than that... I'm not so sure! Janyse or Val... did either of you have Cassidy? I know he's been at the school long enough for one of you to have had him. If you did, did you like the class/do well? I've heard too many scary stories, I need yours if you have them :)

Well friends... I'm off! I'm not really sure when the parents are getting home, and I would hate to be updating my blog and make them wait for me to finish before I can leave. Oh I love babysitting kids who go to bed at 7:00! Maybe I'll even blog again tomorrow at work, we'll see if you're so lucky! And maybe I'll blog from home sometime soon so I can add pictures, I do have some of those on the computer now!

2 comments:

Janyse said...

I never had Cassidy and I don't think Valerie did either. I never heard much about him/her...I'm not even sure of gender. Good luck on that score and HAPPY BLOGGING!!

Valerie said...

Nope...no Cassidy for me, but I do remember the BIG GUY! He may have heard the name Krumperman a few times, but we didn't have him...maybe Paul did?

Well, I'm taking a break from painting my kitchen, so I better get back to it. Later..