1.13.2007

SNOW!

Well my Megan/sisters/sister-in-law/mother or any other random person who may find this post... Happy Saturday! As I'm sitting here at work IT IS SNOWING! I'm so excited... I love playing in the snow. :) It's super fun... we're just watching old episodes of The Office and going crazy. I'm finding my favorite quotes from the AMAZING episodes and am loving it SO much!

Happy Saturday everybody!

2 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

so, I'm a random person reading your blog... I'm Sarah, Val's sister in law! I just wanted to say I LOOOOVE the office too, it's so funny. Nice blog! p.s. I love snow too! (nice to hear I'm not the only one!)

Valerie said...

Glad the snow is staying over where you are! We haven't had even an inch of it this year!! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO! No shoveling!

The Office is hilarious! My favorite episode was the Christmas parties where they were trying to outdo the other parties...SO funny!