2.12.2007

The Soundtrack to my Life

Nettie did this… and I thought it was super cool, so because I had to be as cool as Nettie, a person I have never met, I had to do it as well! I love how well they shuffled my songs… who would’ve thunk, 2 Dashboard songs, 2 Switchfoot songs and 2 Waking Ashland songs… it does help that I have a TON of dashboard music…

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Opening Credits: Rumors- Waking Ashland
2. Waking Up: Island in the Sun- Weezer
3. First Day of School: The Sharp Hint of New Tears- Dashboard Confessional
4. Fight Song: Those Words are not Enough- Relient K
5. Breaking Up: Sorrow- Boxcar Racer
6. Happiness: Redemption- Switchfoot
7. Life's Okay: Half Alive- Secondhand Serenade
8. Mental Breakdown: October Skies- Waking Ashland
9. Driving: Everytime We Touch- Cascada
10. Flashback: You Can Call Me Al- RHS PEP BAND
11. Getting Back Together: Back to You- John Mayer
12. Wedding: Stickwitu- Pussycat Dolls
13. Birth of a Child: Gone- Switchfoot
14. Final Battle: The Good Fight- Dashboard Confessional
15. Death Scene: Song of the Cebu- Veggie Tales
16. Funeral Song: Drive Away- The All American Rejects
17. End Credits: Here is Gone- The Goo Goo Dolls

No comments: