Tonight I went to see Brian Regan perform his new comedy routine at Marymoor with Megan, Jenna, and a gazillion other people. There were two opening acts, Kermit & Joe. Both were hilarious. I was in pain from laughing so hard before Brian even got onto the stage. THEN... Brian came! We were laughing sooo hard! I think everybody needs to google search Brian Regan and watch some clips of his comedy routines, he is so funny! Especially funny are his bits about Moosen, Poptarts, and YOU TOO! Oh man alive, I love BRIAN REGAN!
However... this post wasn't supposed to be about how much I love Brian Regan, but about how much I love traditions! Megan, Jenna & I have this tradition. We do something big & exciting, and then we go to the grocery store, buy a carton of ice cream, and sit together at one of our houses & eat straight from the carton. Tonight our flavor was Goo Goo Cluster. We ate it at our house, and it was AMAZING! We had a loverly time eating our ice cream and quoting Brian Regan. Now, I don't really know when or how this tradition started, but it is definitely a good one.
I can't wait to hang out with Meg & Jen again so that we can have more ice cream!
4 comments:
Sounds like an awesome night, but you didn't mention Harry Potter? What happened to him? He got ditched the second Brian Regan came on the scene!!!
Did the three of you finish the whole half gallon? Wow! Sounds fun. Live it up!
ummm, I didn't want to blog about Harry Potter because most people haven't read it yet. BUT, I LOVED Harry Potter, we had an amazing time at the midnight showing. I had a few complaints, things they left out, things done not quite right... but that's the case for all the HP movies.
We didn't finish the whole gallon, we came really close and then they stopped eating it because they realized how much we had eaten. It's kind of gross if you really think about it!
Yea for traditions!
I'm going to have to read about this Brian Regan - sounds like a very funny chap!
Post a Comment