Hey guys, I'm desperate here.
My roommates and I are looking for some idea of pranks we could pull, mostly on our FHE brothers. Our first FHE was a little (read as REALLY) rough and we want them to see that they can be themselves with us and have a little fun.
We have access to the back door of their building that leads into their kitchen... We can also get into the front door, piece of cake.
We have a roll of caution tape (thank you dad for having random things in the garage and not noticing when mom said I could take it :D) and we want that tape to be our signature mark when we do pranks.
Any suggestions?
9 comments:
Hmm...that's a tough one. Do you want a physical prank?? Something more mental?? There are tons of cooking pranks...do you want it to be ovious that it's you guys?? These are questions I need to have answered to help...
we want physical pranks. we have one planned involving a lot of paper cups full of water, in front of the door... but we need more ideas.
i believe that we want it to be obvious that it's us :D
we had that water cups prank pulled on us. it was a pretty good one. however, there was like hundreds of little cups and it still wasn't quite enough. so it takes A LOT. i might suggest you use larger cups, not the little dixie kinds. they would go farther. and if you can get to the back door that would be cool. cause the guys that got us was going to do that, but couldn't, but would have made it all that much better. so anyway. there is always the tons of newspaper trick. i have experience with that one too. however that one can be tricky cause you have to get access INTO the apt. so those are my thoughts. :) pranks are fun.
Hey Marci,
As for cooking pranks (since you can get into their kitchen) you could swap the sugar with salt, and vise versa... ;-) Both are cheap. Keep me posted with how these go!
Marci, I'll have Shan give you a call -- he was the KING of pranks one year and he also had a knack of getting me roses and nice things, too. I know they took the beds out of a room, hung clothes in trees, something about water from in a tree too. He'll be a great resource!
I LOVE it that you are having fun! BYU is SOOOOOOO much fun!
If Shan phones you with prank ideas, will you please blog them so that we get the picture too? No fun leaving us out of the loop!
I'll think on this...the first thing that comes to mind is the time I set a travel alarm clock under a guy's bed and had it go off at 3 am. I planted half a dozen donuts with the alarm clock to sweeten the fury...
I'll keep thinking. It's so fun to think of that Freshman year! Live it up!
Oh...I also delivered a plateful of hi-ho's with little messages planted inside the cream. Any ideas to start the brainstorming process, right?
Sorry Marci, Jeanne and I can't be of much help here. We spent our freshman year pursuing other interests such as studying and other activities. :)
I've always been a fan of the room full of water-filled paper cups, food coloring in the shower head or releasing crickets into someone's house/dorm.
Good luck!
Post a Comment