9.28.2007

Training

In preparation for my upcoming Contracted Competition Extravaganza, Christie filmed my training session. This was my wardrobe... Our training was running up and down the RB stairs. I will never be able to look at them the same again. I have no clue how many times I ran up and down those bad boys!
You can't tell from the shirt in these pics, but the back says UNLEASH THE BEAST. You'll see that better in the video when I get it posted.
A close up of my face. Yes. This is after the training. I'm now ready for a hardcore nap! I love my roommates!!!


In a short 21 hours this competition will be well underway and in about 24 hours you should know the results (if you check my blog atleast). I'm getting pumped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the attitude and features of a formidable opponent. We'll be watching for pictures!

Janyse said...

Nice. That's all I have to say.

Joe and Joanne said...

Wow, looks intense! :-)

Valerie said...

You look like one BAD dude! I'd hate to run into you in one of the allies behind your dorm. YIKES!