10.21.2007

5...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to primary
2. Doing homework meant writing my spelling words 10 times each
3. Going to bed before 3 in the morning
4. Living in my parents’ house
5. Getting ready to turn 9

5 things on my "to-do" list tomorrow
1. Wake up
2. Shower
3. Get Dressed
4. Go to Church
5. Go to Ward Fireside

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Pay my Winter tuition
2. Pay my Housing bill
3. Travel to Europe (everyone here has been and talks about it constantly)
4. Buy a raincoat
5. Save it… hello!

5 things I will never wear again:
ummmm, seriously I can’t think of anything…

5 Favorite Toys (right now...)
1. Princess Coloring Books
2. Laptop
3. Cell Phone
4. iPod
5. Camera

I'm exciting... huh?

3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

I like your "5 things" Marci!
I learned some new things about you, and can't believe how grown up you are now! Yes, going to Europe would be a good way to spend part of your million dollars. I'm an advocate for that continent. :) May I suggest FRANCE?

marci said...

I want you all to know that I successfully checked off each item from my to-do list today. Atleast the to-do list on here. I didn't quite email the ladies back at NAPA like my other todo list said.

I also forgot to put that if I had a million dollars, I would buy a LOT of Pasta Roni. Especially Chicken flavored. I'd also buy lots of boxes of the green kind... Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs. I wouldn't spend a million dollars on pasta roni, but I'd spend some money on it!

Valerie said...

Wow Marci...you're a young'n. I can't believe you were doing those things 10 years ago. Okay...so maybe I AM in my 30's. It's got to settle in some day!