12.31.2007

Mom

Good story, that makes mom sound really silly.

I was playing on Webkinz today, and I was in Quizzy's Corner answer questions... age level 5-6, theme: Language. Mom helped me pick that one. We were doing really well, I'm rackin in the dough... and then this question comes on:

"Which word ends with the same two letters as lock?"

Sounds simple enough, right? I don't remember what all my answers were, but mom looked at them, and then said "TALK" so I pushed it... not really thinking.

Thanks mom, Talk does NOT end in the same two letters as lock. The correct answer was dock, which also ends in "CK". Mom made me lose a dollar.

I just thought everyone needed to know, that mom thinks talk and lock end in the same two letters.

4 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Silly Mom...she pull "a Joanne!" I do things like that in these games all the time.

grandkrumps said...

OK, I admit to that silly mistake. You all would get a kick out of Marci with her Webkinz bulldog names Polyester. She is a maniac, gaming to get her dollars. Then she buys terrific things for her little dog! Such fun. You kids (grandkids) are in good company.

Anonymous said...

So why isn't mom posting on her own blog yet? I thought this was one of your to-do's while you are in Nauvoo?

We are waiting - though not patiently...

Traci said...

Hey! Taggart has the bulldog too, only his name is Sensei. But you might know that by now. Mom is ditsy -- is that really such a revelation?! Here's another -- it's happening to me too! Yikes!

Now to be impertinent. I don't like my keyboard now -- it is a cheapy to get us by while they mail us a new receiver for our cordless keyboard/mouse. Thought I'd share!