12.15.2007

Roommates = LOVE!

For my birthday, I got a picture frame that says "You Are Loved" because our apartment's theme song is that Josh Groban song. Well, and we all just love each other. On the frame was a sticky note that said "insert picture of us here". Well, a month later, we still hadn't taken a picture to go in it. So, today, we fixed that. It's Kelli's birthday, so we went to Olive Garden for lunch. By Olive Garden there is this big bridge. Behind the big bridge is the bridge that we took pictures at. By the little bridge is a beauty school, and in their 'backyard' they had a gazebo. We've got pictures there too. Soooo... here are my super cute roommates and me. These are my favorites of all the pictures: L-R: Sarah, Jenny, Allison, Anna (our 7th roommate), Kelli, ME, Christie
back: Christie, Jenny, Me, Allison front: Kelli, Sarah
We love the gazebo! Christie, Marci, Anna, Kelli, Allison, Jenny, Sarah
The six of us girls! We love this picture! I was a little lazy and didn't want to walk in the snow to get inside the gazebo with them... so I just jumped onto the railing.

Now you all can see the girls. Now that we've taken these pictures, maybe I'll get some pictures of Troy so you all can see a better picture of him.

5 comments:

grandkrumps said...

What a seven-some of beautiful girls. Marci, you are indeed a lucky (read that "blessed") young lady. Somebody upstairs is watching out for you. Love, Mom

Joe and Joanne said...

Those are great pictures! How are you going to choose which one to put in your frame? You should buy three more frames and put them all up! Beautful ladies - have a great week!

marci said...

The one of the 7 of us on the bridge is the one going in the frame... for a while at least. I really like the one of the 6 girls in the gazebo, but Anna played a large role in the purchasing of my frame, so for now at least I want to make sure she's in the picture. All the pictures that are on my blog will get printed and I'll have them to put in the frame at some point. We're just all so cute!

marci said...

ps. Mom, Christie says thanks. She likes that you think we are beautiful girls! And you can't really see them, but those are my new jeans (aka, the ones I bought the week before my birthday...) I told you I'd post a picture...

Valerie said...

These are gorgeous pictures. I'll have to remember to take snow pictures sometime. It has a glowing effect on all of you...not that you needed it!