2.28.2008

Guess What?

I'm an RA next year! In Heritage. I don't know what building yet. My letter finally came today (hallelujah) so now I can calm down and start planning next year. I'm pretty stoked for it :D

We're celebrating tomorrow with some Martinelli's, some chips & salsa, and... some chocolate cake. I'm waaaaay happy for tomorrow night. We'll also be having a fort in the kitchen, but my roommates don't know that yet, so don't tell them.

7 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Congratulations! You will be a SUPER RA for those lucky girls next year. And who knows what the experience will gain for you! I am so happy for you, and will think of you tonight, drinking Martinelli's and eating chocolate cake. Love, Mom

Joe and Joanne said...

That's EXCELLENT news Marci! Congratulations! When will that start? Fall semester? Do you go "home" to Nauvoo for the Summer? Do you know what you'll do there for work yet?

Congratulations again my dear!

Megan said...

hey punk...why don't you tell me exciting things that happen in your life?? I am really excited for you. that is just really great news. good work darlin. thats my girl :)

KrumperKids said...

I'm glad you got it and that you have a plan! Way to go.

marci said...

Joanne: It starts in the Fall. I'm going "home" to Redmond for Summer actually, and possibly working at NAPA again. Not positive about that.

Megan: I would've told you exciting things that were happening in my life, but you never answer your phone when I call you or respond to my texts for like a week. Haha, love you!

Shelly said...

Marci,
Give me an "R", give me an "A", give me and "R,A". Whoo hoo girl. That is so cool. Hey, I just tried to send you and email and both email address i had for you failed. I need an updated one. I have a request of you. Maybe I will call you. Email me your address to shellygarner@hotmail.com.
Love ya kiddo.
signed, the slayer of all things cute and fuzzy.

Sarah Strain said...

That is great - I am proud of you. Being an RA will be great -
I love cake :)