Today... Brendan C & Nickolai from 204 got their mission calls. Nickolai's parents came up from Payson with his call at 4:50, and Nickolai got home at 5. We all congregated in the kitchen to learn that he's going to the New Jersey Cherry Hill Mission, English speaking. He enters the MTC on June 4th. My guess of Finland was a BIT off...
We all gathered again at 6 in the lobby for Brendan's call, he had to wait for his mom to get off an airplane. He was called to serve in the Texas Houston South Mission, Vietnamese speaking. He enters the MTC June 25th. I was kinda close with Brendan... I guessed Washington Everett, Cambodian Speaking.
This is super exciting, I'm pretty sure that Nickolai was the first person I've ever watched open a mission call. And apparently in the next few weeks the first of my FHE bros will get their call. I'm excited for that day too!
It's so crazy to think that Brendan and Nickolai have their calls. They'll be awesome missionaries, I can't wait to hear about their experiences.
1 comment:
Fun times Marci!
Post a Comment