10.27.2008

My last week...

Next Tuesday is my birthday. This means..... that today is the beginning of my last week as a teenager. Just a weird and random thought.

On other news...

Ya, I don't really have any. I'm dominating school and rocking my job. I don't get off campus much, which kind of bites.

I've been kind of sick since Friday, I guess that's exciting.

BYU won the football game on Saturday against UNLV. That was good.

I saw High School Musical 3 on Friday night and then Saturday night when I wasn't feeling well I watched HSM 1 and HSM2. It was a very HSM weekend. I should've watched Hairspray also, just to keep it a Zac Efron weekend. I felt a bit ridiculous with all of this HSM time in one weekend.

And... now I need to get ready for my weekly meeting with my Hall Advisor. :)

1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

Mmmmm...sounds like life's just plugging right along Marci! Except for that whole being sick thing...that stinks - but I am glad to hear you're better.
Keep up the good work! Semester is halfway over!