What part of "You signed up for your cleaning check on the last spot of the last day. Because you are not giving yourselves the opportunity for redos, your cleaning needs to be perfect" do you not understand?
Or... what part of "scrub the splashboards, especially behind the stove and sink" do you not get?
My ultimate favorite this month... "make sure that you scrub the bottom of the soapdish (in the shower and bathtub) to remove the soap residue".
Fail. That describes 6/10 apartments. That explains why I am unhappy. Today is technically the last day I am supposed to work until checkouts start on Monday... but now I get to do redos in 6 apartments tomorrow morning by noon so I can still turn my cleaning check paperwork in on time.
Next month... there will be incentives for cleaning. Something really cool if everybody in your apartment passes cleaning checks. If the whole building passes on the first attempt maybe some great ice cream party or something.
3 comments:
I personally like your incentive program. Cookies or Tootsie Rolls or even Bubble Gum might work. I hope your day goes better today. I have "Twelve Days of Christmas" gifts to deliver today, so that should be fun. Love you!
haha, you kill me
Tough business - that R.A. job. But your creativity with the incentive program will most likely do the trick!
Post a Comment