6.19.2009

Pedicures, Tacos, Dancers

Yesterday at work Natalie decided that we needed to leave Nauvoo together once our shift ended at 3:30. So... we headed all the way to Keokuk. I was introduced to the "mall". Wow. What a mall. After RTC, Bell Square and University Mall... Keokuk was like the Bear Creek Shopping Center. However, there was a nail place and Natalie said she had never gotten a pedicure-so in we went! It was a most excellent time, and she wants to go again before we go back to school. Then we met up with some of her friends for Taco Thursday, which was about halfway decent. Then Nat and I met up with Shannon and Julie (both from work) to watch the ballroom dancers. It was my third time going, but none of the others had been yet. It was kind of fun going out with them all, but I won't be in a hurry to do it again.

I should've been working on my primary lesson, or at least looking at it.

Also, I'm excited for everyone to get here! Only a few days til we nearly double the population of Nauvoo!

No comments: