9.12.2009

Another Great Game!

While this game isn't going to have us jump 11 spots in the polls (not like we could anyway, we're already #9) it was a great game! 54-3. Beautiful. Loved the second half. However, I think my favorite play in the whole game was the very last one. The last time that Tulane had possession. When the guy started running and we just dragged him back a million yards. He didn't look very happy.

There are new words in my vocabulary this season: Kariya. DiLuigi. McKay Jacobson. George. Ashworth. Pendleton.

I also find myself calling other players by first names instead of last names this season: Max (instead of always calling him Max Hall). Dennis (instead of Pitta).

Constants in my vocab: Harvey. Jorgensen. Mitch. Bronco.

Words I miss: Fui. Austin. Collie.

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON! (In case you couldn't tell)

Next week = home opener. You'd better believe that I am PUMPED.

1 comment:

grandkrumps said...

I missed the game, but the "guys" were quick to report the WIN. All I can say is GO COUGS!