2.15.2011
oh boy
yesterday when chris stayed home from work because he was sick i should've known it was only a matter of time until i got sick. ricola is currently our best friend. since we're both home (although chris is working from home) we got to have a second tech guy come out from at&t to figure out what is wrong with our internet. waste. of. time. we could've told you everything he told us and now there isn't anybody that can fix our problem unless we can magically get past the second level of tech support and get to the third level. every single night since last monday chris has been on the phone trying to get this problem solved and we're both really sick of it. i just want to be able to watch netflix without it rebuffering the entire time. come on people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
BUMMER~!
I sure wished I had had Chris in my back pocket today. Linda Renfro, my VT partner, asked me to come in and help her plug in her new laptop. What she really wanted was someone to come set her up and install the wireless router, etc. I made some progress, but then they asked me questions about the internet service like "active," "Static," or "PPPoE". I obviously am a failure at this stuff, and I know Chris would have known the answers or else where to find them! YUCK!
Are you streaming Netflix through a device or are you watching it on your computer?
Ah, looked at your last post. If it's happening on your computer and with your PS3, wouldn't that mean your modem thingie or whatever it's called is possibly faulty? If it's only happening with the PS3, maybe it's broken. Does it connect to the Internet wirelessly or is there a cable? Could even be a problem with the cable, I suppose. I would be way frustrated.
Darn. Sorry to hear you're sick! Spring is on it's way so the cold/flu season will pass soon enough.
Hmmm...working with these tech support people almost sounds like playing a video game with all the "levels" you have to get through to win.
Good luck, and feel better soon!
Post a Comment