4.04.2011

day 22

Day 22 was originally:  A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


I didn't like that. If there was someone who has hurt me recently why on earth would I post a letter to them on my blog? I suppose i could write a letter of complaint to AT&T or Netflix, but that would just make me more upset than I need to be right now. Instead I'll just write a letter to someone I haven't seen in a while. Who knows, maybe what I post here will be part of a letter I actually send.


Dear Steph,


You've been gone for 18 months. Please come home now. And when you do, call me. My number is 2**-***-***0. Do it, call me, I dare you. This weekend as I watched General Conference it made me miss you even more. We used to watch conference together allll the time! I missed our traditional foods (m&ms, fruit leather, granola bars, pepperoni sticks, pizza between sessions on Sunday, you remember how it went). My new tradition is to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast one of the mornings. This time it was Sunday morning because Saturday morning was kinda rough here. Friday night Chris had to go back to work at 8:00 because it was project time. He didn't get home til 6:00 Saturday morning, so right before conference was kind of rushed. Since I wrote you a letter last week I don't have a lot to say, BUT we did get Marie to watch conference on Sunday! We invited her to our place to watch it but she had just had surgery to get fluid out of her knee and it messed up her knee cap and she's in a wheelchair and not supposed to move very much, so she didn't come. She did call us in the middle of the morning session to tell us that she was watching it. We were glad to hear that (as much as we didn't like that she was calling us during a talk, whoops!)


Anywho, love you girl! Finish up strong, but hurry home please! I have a lot of rollover minutes I want to use up with you! Are you getting your phone back or is dad keeping it? 


Love you,
Marce.


There you have it friends. A letter to someone who I haven't seen in a while.

1 comment:

grandkrumps said...

Somehow I doubt that your letter will speed up Stephanie's coming home, but I am sure she'll make it any month now! Any week now! Any day now! From the letters Marilyn "broadcasts" to us all, she has had a fabulous time on her mission and will truly enjoy the time in Texas when her family comes to bring her home.