4.06.2011

day 24

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you


I'm kind of in an interesting mood right now, one of my besterest friends from forever ago is getting ready to go on a mission and last night she went through the temple (assuming i interpreted a facebook comment correctly). Anywho, that comment that I read made me think about her a lot. Her and her sister. And that also made me think of our friend, Champion. So right now you get a few pictures that make me chuckle, smile, and almost cry all at once. I miss these girls like crazy, and Champion too!








 My Jenna and Megan!

2 comments:

grandkrumps said...

I must admit, that last photo was quite a winner! They are ADORABLE girls, and I interpreted Jenna's FB comment the same way you did!

Cara said...

I cannot tell you how Old it makes me feel to see my cute little beehives being married and going on missions.:)