7.12.2011

p.s.

have i mentioned lately that my toe doesn't hurt anymore? I wore some closed-toe flats to church on Sunday and they didn't even hurt! I didn't have to wear a band-aid, and I didn't have a cotton round taped to my toe (I did that the week before) and I didn't even have to take my shoe off at all. The half of my toenail that didn't immediately fall off after the bookcase was dropped on it never did fall off, and my toenail is starting to grow back in rather nicely. I can definitely tell because my toenails were painted when this whole mess happened, and they desperately need to be painted again. I'm holding off for when the toenail looks totally normal again, and then I'm going to get a pedicure. I'm going to celebrate having fully functional feet again!

Also, since my toe is better I can put socks on without it hurting. And I can put my tennis shoes on again too, which means that I can go walking again in the mornings. Which would be awesome, because I need to be more active. Swimming once a week just doesn't cut it!

1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

This is all great news Marci (the fun week, the new move and the improved toe!)

You're going to love having a larger living space.

I hear you on ward boundaries. Joe and I (literally) live in a town called Belmont, but our apartment complex is registered on a boarder/cross street that happens to be the territory of Cambridge; so instead of a 5 minute drive to the Belmont Chapel for church, we drive 30 minutes across Cambridge to attend our ward. The only funny part about it is that the physical block our apartment is in, is in Belmont. I guess they have to draw the boundaries somewhere! I'm sure your new ward will be just as fun and spiritually uplifting.