3.05.2013

Sleep

It's just about 7:30 am. I've been awake for about 4.5 hours now and told myself I couldn't blog earlier because I didn't trust whatever I might write.

Yesterday I found out that I passed my three hour glucose test, so hooray! I also found out I passed my final exam and ended up with a B+ in my class. I was pretty pleased with that as well.

I woke up at 1:30 with way bad heartburn (and I needed to go to the bathroom). I took some meds while I was up and a little while later I was back in bed, I think I fell asleep. Next thing I know it's about 3, I'm super hot, have even worse heartburn, and need to pee again. I spent an hour in the bathroom (the tile floor was cold and laying on it cooled me off) and wondered if I was going to puke. My heartburn was crazy! Then I went out to the living room so I could sit up for a while to help my heartburn. I grabbed my iPad, read my scriptures (maybe I would fall asleep?) then spent about 2 1/2 hours perusing Pinterest. The humor category had me laughing so hard I was crying, it was fabulous to kill time.

Around 7:15 Chris woke up and came out toask me what was wrong. Part of the reason I went to the living room was so I wouldn't disturb his sleep-he's still not been feeling so great lately and I know his sleep is important. He got to see baby girl do some crazy ninja moves in my tummy. It's kinda fun when she moves enough that you can see my belly move.

And here is my saga of the night I was up more than half the night. I know this will be more normal inthe future, but I would love to get some sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh dear - sorry for the sleepless night! I hope it's not a regular occurrence for you -- and that you are able to rest soundly tonight.

So, 25 HOURS on Pintrest? Those are some loooooooooooooong nights you have my dear! ;) LOL.

Congrats on your passing tests! Great news on both counts!

Megan said...

Glad you have good news to share, sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. I hope you are able to sleep more tonight too.

grandkrumps said...

Did you sleep better last night?