This playmat was one of the first gifts that Emma received. It is from one of her great-grandmas. Last week I decided it was time to get it out, even if she may not be old enough to really enjoy it. I was wrong. She loves this thing. There is a little cat that hangs off of it that is a rattle. I don't know if she intentionally hits it around, but she sure does flail her little arms around and smiles when the cat rattles.
I've also discovered that it doesn't take long on the mat for her to fall asleep. I went to put her down for a nap this morning and she just wouldn't go for it in her crib. I was doing things out in the kitchen so I decided to bring her out to her mat. She played for a few minutes, and then this is what I found:
![]() |
| Totally knocked out. Not even the shredder running for 10 minutes could wake her up |


4 comments:
A friend lent us their playmat and Brody loves his too. I'm thinking I should've gotten one a long time ago for all my other kids. They're pretty awesome. :)
Wow, those mats are getting very complex (and it looks like very effective too). Fun days!
She is so cute! We had one of those mats for our last two or three kids. It worked great! As long as we could keep the older kids out from underneath it...they love crawling in with the baby and pretending they were babies too.
Sandy
Hope all went well with the blessing today. Thinking about you!
Sandy
Post a Comment