7.08.2013

Emma's Blessing Day!

Emma was blessed yesterday, July 7th, by Chris. We were so excited to have my dad, and Chris's parents & little sister here for the occasion! In the circle was Chris, his dad, my dad, our bishop, and our friends Matt, Gary, Thomas, Ryan, and Josh.

Some of these pictures may be duplicates. And not all of them are great. But they are what I have on my computer right now. I have others that were taken by other people that I need to collect still.

Emma's friend Rylee was also blessed yesterday in our ward, and now I wish we had taken a picture of the two girls together!

This blanket is the blanket my grandma made for MY baby blessing, I was excited for my mom to send it down for us! And the dress was made just for Emma by my mom!
















No comments: