7.09.2013

Photo Dump

Emma's blessing was this past weekend, and today we dropped the last of our family off at the airport. That said, there is a lot to do to catch up on life... piles of dishes, baskets full of dirty laundry, bathrooms to clean, and some seriously searching to do (other people put things away in my kitchen and now I can't find things... they've got to be somewhere!) so instead of a post with lots of words you get a post of pictures until I have time to write a real post.

Sporting an outfit that her cousin only got to wear once... so far Emma's worn it TWICE! 

Being super cute!

When she sleeps her arms are almost always up like this!
She finally fits in pajamas! This was the first time she wore real pajamas besides the outfit she wore home from the hopsital. These pjs were from my good friend Jessica who went out of town for three weeks. We miss Jessica!

Rocking her "My First Fourth of July" onesie,  smiling at Daddy!

Smiling after a diaper change!

7 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Pretty cute girl! No contest, there, I think!!

Cara said...

She is just the sweetest thing. I noticed you don't swaddle Emma while she sleeps. Is that because it's so hot there? Or does she just prefer it that way? None of my business really. Just an observation. Emma is precious. :)

Sarah said...

She's so cute! :-D

Joe said...

Thank you for the picture dump - she is SO sweet! I wish I could reach through and kiss those cute cheeks! Luck with all your projects.

Joe said...

Oops, signed in as Joe - in case it's unclear the comment above is "Joanne & Joe". :)

Mom of 12 said...

She is just a cutie! You are so fortunate to have her. Give her a squeeze for me.
Sandy

Dog-Walker said...

She's so cute, Marci. Thank you for that comment on my blog. I need to catch up on blogging sometime.