Emma loves books. I know I've mentioned that before. Here we have her, on her tip toes, trying to get our stack of library books. She was going for a specific book, and didn't stop until she found it! Someone loves the Llama Llama books!
Even with some of her favorite toys out on the floor to play with, she still crawls over to the little book case and pulls out all of her books. Her favorites are still The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Doggies, but she pulls all the books out and flips through them.
This particular day I was in the kitchen working on dinner and all of a sudden Emma was quiet. I was wondering what sort of mischief she was getting into, assuming she found some sort of electronic device or cable (not a difficult thing to find) but instead she was looking through her books.
And last but not least, she is now tall enough that she can reach the piano keys! This is one of those times that I am so grateful that I can turn off, or even unplug my piano. She can tap those keys all she wants, but unless I turn it on for her it doesn't make any noise! She was so proud of herself! Just for giggles, the day after this picture was taken I turned the piano on when I noticed her heading for it. She squealed when she touched the keys and they actually made noise! In Primary she also tries to reach up and touch the keys, always during the more reverent songs, and just starts plunking around!
It is so much fun to watch Emma's personality come out, and to see just how much she really is like me and Chris! I can't believe she's 11 months old already! Just one more month til my little monkey turns ONE! Time goes so fast, I wish it would slow down just a little!



2 comments:
She is so cute! And I totally agree. Life moves by way too fast!
Sandy
Wow, only one month until birthday No. 1, really? I hardly believe it! She is SO adorable - I love the pictures. She's growing up so much (but all the while, is still a baby ;) ).
Post a Comment