4.05.2014

Push toys!

Emma has been pulling herself up and standing a ton in the last two weeks or so. I was working on the laundry almost two weeks ago and Emma crawled over and started pulling herself up on the laundry basket. She ended up toppling over because it was too light, so I tossed a bottle of laundry detergent in it and let her try pushing it.


The next day she was at it again! This time I threw two big boxes of cereal into it and she took a few steps while pushing it.

This week was the big Here We Grow Again consignment sale, and I bought Emma a whole 12-18 month wardrobe, as well as some 18-24 month clothes. I picked up some toys for her birthday (or intended for them to wait for her birthday, but she found one and LOVES it) and also a push toy for her. Here she is standing on the wrong side of it playing with the spinning part. She LOVES her push toy! She's taken a few steps with it so far, but mostly stands and holds it and spins the different parts that spins. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish I could meet her! She is so cute.

Mom of 12 said...

She is a cutie! I still have that push toy at my house too.
Sandy