Well... it's Saturday again, so I find myself sitting in front of a computer screen, waiting for the telephone to ring. However... today has been a little busier. It's 1:35 and I still have not played any games, instead I decided to work on the data entry project we're doing so that we can track what ads work. It's pretty crazy, I'm entering invoices from 2004... and guess what i found!!! The next door neighbor (les for those of you who know/care) had his door repaired by TDW! I love finding invoices for people I know, it pretty much makes my day!
This week has been pretty good! I found out that my Essential Question for my Culminating Project passed, my question is "What photography techniques go into creating a picture with personality and emotion; how can I create a photography portfolio that demonstrates these techniques?" well, atleast thats pretty much what my question is, I don't remember it off the top of my head.
This week I also watched Catherine for like 3 days, it was super nice to have 3 pay days in one week! I love having two jobs, and so does my bank account!
On a sad note... RHS lost to THE OTHER SCHOOL (Eastlake for you losers who don't know)... it was pretty bad. Well, not as bad as the Bothell game, that was just pathetic. The band sounded really bad too, nobody was watching the drum major, well atleast the trumpets weren't. I can only imagine that in band on Friday Ert yelled at the trumpets, but since i didn't go to school on Friday I have NO clue!
Can't think of anything else that's even somewhat exciting to say... so my friends, till next Saturday!
1 comment:
That's funny about finding an invoice with Les on it. I would post our nickname for him growing up, but just in case...I'll refrain. You never know who will read your blog. ;)
Good luck with that Senior Seminar thing...another new one from RHS. They just didn't do things like that when I was there. Did Erin inspire you? Sounds like a VERY cool topic.
I stink at taking pictures...
Post a Comment