I can see this as possibly the most addictive thing I've created. I'll have to limit myself to when I post, but I'll definitely update every Saturday while I'm at work. I'm still trying to figure the whole thing out, but I think I've got the basics down. I'll have to talk with Val to get the rest figured out!
School is a little more exciting than I admitted in that last post. My classes are crazy awesome except that I want to switch around Child Psych and Humanities. I want to be in child psych third period when the preschoolers have recess and snack time, thats the BEST part of the day! I don't have to deal with parents at all, no drop off or pick up like second and fourth have to deal with. My classes at school are ridiculously easy, except for humanities. This is my schedule:
1. Music History
2. Band
3. Humanities
4. Child Psych
5. Peer Coaching
second semester should be a little more difficult:
1. Pre-College Writing
2. Band
3. American Government
4. Aerobics
5. Peer Coaching
6. Creative Writing
We had advisory on Wednesday, I pretty much have chosen what I'm doing for my senior project (CP). I'm going to learn photography techniques and create a portfolio of my friends. I'll probably rope some of the fam into this project too, but since not very many live around, who knows how that will go.
Last night was the first home football game, against Bothell. 55 seconds into the game we KNEW we were going to lose. It ended up being 6-26, not so good for a first game. I showed up in my new spirit gear, lets just say VALUE VILLAGE is amazing! My bright yellow skirt (from Ann Taylor) and my lime green soccer jerzey (team name being Butterflies with Attitude) was pretty much amazing with my black leggings, green socks and yellow pumas. I can't forget my mardi gras beads, or my spirit scarf that I bought from the band boosters last year. And then of course, the amazingly ugly green purse! I have school spirit down to a t, I love showing off my green and gold! The pep band played really well, I was super proud of the sophomores. The amazing flute girl had a bunch of the songs memorized, but she always came to me to check to make sure she was playing well. I pretty much LOVE her!
Well... it's 2:30 now and work is over in an hour, maybe I'll start doing part of my closing routine. Yay for garage doors!
2 comments:
Yay, Marci! Go green and gold! I still see those colors and think their the coolest. I'm proud of you for starting a blog. We just need to get Janyse and Paul and Traci and Bryan to start one too. They're really a fun way to keep up with each other.
Oh...and your schedule looks like WAY too much fun. You stink...you're supposed to take Physics, Calculus and all that hard stuff your senior year so you can suffer!
Whoa...correction. Please replace "they're" for my incorrect use of "their" in my comment above. My bad.
Post a Comment