11.04.2006

Happy Birthday... to ME!

Before I start goin on about my birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! It was his birthday on Friday. ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER GASSER! He and I are super cool birthday sharing buddies... so happy birthday to us all!

Yesterday was the beginning of my birthday weekend! We celebrated in Seminary after I told my super cool stories of great great grandpa Duckworth! We ate cookies and played games, and they sang, SO PERFECTLY! School was pretty tight, I shared cookies with a lot of people.

After school I went to work, and then I interviewed a photographer for my senior project. THEN... Steph came and took me out to dinner (Las Margaritas) where I wore their sombrero and they sang to me! We then went to the art museum by bell square so I could do a review for my humanities class. THEN we hit up bell square, I bought a new brush for my makeup at the bare minerals store, but only because it's the month of my birthday and I got a discount! Then steph and I came back to our house and watched Over the Hedge, or atleast most of it. I fell asleep part way through, and so did she, so I don't know how far we got. She woke up and went home and then I went up to bed.

Today is where it gets exciting... at 6:32 (after I woke up at 6:30) I got a text message from Tyler saying Happy Birthday! So after I texted him back and told him thanks, but that he should still be sleeping, he texted me back to see if I had already had breakfast. At about 6:40 he called to ask me to come open the front door! He had brought me a most excellent pancake, apple sauce, peaches, and hot cocoa breakfast! The best part was, the pancakes were shaped like Sister Wendy's teeth! It was a thrilling breakfast, although I'm pretty sure I was half asleep throughout most of it!

Once I got to work, Melissa gave me some flowers, Maryann had left me some candy, and Laren said "oh, happy birthday!" I've since talked to Bryan on the phone, who was disappointed to not have been the first to say happy birthday, and I've talked to Paul, Jeanne, Paige and Katie all online. It's been a thrilling day! It's making me look forward even more to tonight, where I am doing nothing... pretty much the best birthday ever! haha!

totally UNRELATED to my birthday... Today I also signed up for housing for BYU. It opened at 7:00 my time, and I got on at like 7:35. I was number 2000 something, but it only took about an hour for me to get to have my turn. It was exciting to fill out the survey saying that I do like certain types of music and that I don't like other types... it was exciting and a half times ten million! woo woo

Basically.... HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYBODY!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Yea, Marci! We called and sang to your phone! Congrats on 18!

Hey, did you sign up for housing on the first day? We are reading with interest because we face this in three years! (Yikes!)

Happy Birthday to you!

Janyse said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You must have posted this before I called. The big 18...

Congrats on the housing fun...does that mean that you're one step closer? Have you gotten your application all in? (You know, that would be a good first step =)

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and WE LOVE YOU! Jackson has said so many times that you are the coolest highschooler we know!