Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving, and here I am, sitting behind my desk once more. Today has been a great day, and I've only been here for 40 minutes. There were no messages, but as soon as I turned the phones over someone called, wanting 6 springs changed... thats insane! A few minutes later another guy called wanting 2 springs changed, and he wanted the better spring! This means our technicians are pretty much booked today now, besides Laren, who isn't coming in until 11:00, poo on him! I even had to send Rod out of the office, OH MAN! I've gotten a bunch of wrong numbers, and I even got to talk to a woman in Georgia who wants to move away from Georgia, I'm still not too sure about how she got our number or why she was calling, but she talked to me for about 5 minutes about how great it must be that there is snow up here. I regretfully informed her that we don't have snow right now, and then she was sad for me. It was a thrilling experience. Oh how I love this job! WOOWOO!!!! It'll be a party once Katie gets here in 15 minutes, we're gonna have a superb party, especially if Rod is still out of the office, we can DANCE! or maybe we'll just sit behind our desks and talk like Katie and I always do when we work together. Oh man, I love Katie, she's probably my new favorite person! I'm so excited to work with her today...
On a completely different note... I ate a TON last night for dinner, and a few really good pieces of pie, oh man! I love thanksgiving! I also snuck upstairs for a while with Mara and watched Secondhand Lions, such a good movie! After dinner when we went up to finish it, Aubrey came up and joined us, it was so much fun! The three of us just upstairs sitting on my bed watching a movie, which reminds me... I need to return the DVD player that I borrowed from P&J... hmmmm, I should get on that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment