2.17.2007

So I'm a bit lame...

After I posted my last post, I got this great idea! Well more like... it's an idea I have all the time when I'm babysitting here... P&J are almost always logged on to MSN Messenger 7.0 which leaves me to be able to log onto Windows Messenger. With me logged on and them logged on, and me having control over both of the accounts practically... tonight I caved in and had a short conversation with myself. Now, it was interesting... Mostly I was commenting on the time delay as I would send messages to "them". From them to me was pretty fast, almost instant. But it took a lot longer for my messages to get to them, especially the initial message I sent, a friendly hullo! Here is my very lame and very short conversation I had with myself:
(obviously I am "i should have a conversation with myself... that could be entertaining" and they are "J&P)

i should have a conversation with myself... that could be entertaining says:
why hello!
J&Psays:
wow, that was super delayed
i should have a conversation with myself... that could be entertaining says:
this is horrible! i can't stand this
J&P says:
that was fast
i should have a conversation with myself... that could be entertaining says:
and again... that was slow
J&P says:
i guess i just receive messages faster than you do!
J&P says:
it must be because i'm on messenger 7.0
i should have a conversation with myself... that could be entertaining says:
hmmm... i think one of my messages didn't get sent
i should have a conversation with myself... that could be entertaining says:
then again, maybe it did
J&P says:
wow, this is possibly the lamest thing i have EVER done!

basically... this is what i do when i babysit. and this is why i should stop

4 comments:

Janyse said...

You need to get out more!! It's great to be back and read 5 blog pages at once! What an exciting life you lead!! I tell ya, you should have come to Disneyland with us!! Love you!

Joe and Joanne said...

"Have I told you lately, that I love you?" You crack me up Mousie! I love and miss you too!

Valerie said...

LOL!! What a great way to pass the time...chatting with yourself. If you really look at it, we all talk to ourselves from time to time...we just don't have the documentation to prove it.

marci said...

thats right val! everybody DOES talk to themselves... don't deny it, you know you all do! I'm just cool enough to have documented proof of it! go me!!!