9.17.2007

The Contracted Competition Extravaganza


For weeks (seriously, since the Saturday before we started school) I've been talking with Brendan about having a pizza eating contest (sort of like what I did at EFY last year...). We finally have it planned. It's an official event now. Tshirts will be made as soon as we get to Walmart to buy the white shirts & the iron-on transfer paper. (the above image will be on the shirt) I'm stoked. Last night we had a stake fireside and Brendan & Nickolai came over afterwards to finalize all the plans for our competition, here is a brief description of what will occur:


The Case of Representatives from 204 and 215
We, the undersigned, agree to participate and follow the rules of this contract. We agree to participate in said contests including but not limited to the following challenges:
1. A Pizza Consuming competition which will be judged on the following criteria:-the individual must consume more slices of pizza than werfs competitor in the timeframe of 15 minutes-a slice of pizza is defined as 1/8 of a medium pepperoni pizza not including the crust which will be used for measuring purposes.
2. There shall be a competition known as “Rock, Paper, Scissors” where the victor must win 13 of 25 possible games.

3. A competition involving friends

The non-victorious party, being the one that lost the majority of said events, must comply with the following penalty:
1. Must wear tube socks along with thong style flip flops and honor code complying shorts.
2. A shirt that has the message “I lost a pizza eating contest to (insert winners full name here)!”
3. The penalty shall be carried out throughout the day of Monday, October 1st, 2007.



I'm pretty stoked for this. We typed it all up officially, this is just a brief rundown of it. We signed it, had witness sign it, and will have this contest videotaped. I'm superly excited!




6 comments:

Valerie said...

So, this is what students who don't work do...;)

I love it! Can't wait to hear the results. Go...Marci!

marci said...

Yep, this is exactly what students who don't work do. Never fear, there will be pictures on here, not right away, but probably next day. I'll also post pictures of Brendan wearing his "I lost a pizza eating contest to Marci Krumperman" shirt. I'm getting really excited.

Our FHE boys want to have a gallon challenge, we're trying to decide if we want to waste that much milk.

Joe and Joanne said...

I love the pics Marci; you make me smile m'dear.
BYU looks like a blast; I never had fun like this at the UW!!! What's up with that? I was shut-up in the library with my nose in the books.

;-)

Keep up the fun, and can't wait to see what this "pizza-eating contest" looks like.

Love you.

Joanne

KrumperKids said...

Go Aunt Marci! (Go Marci, Go Marci, you're a winner, you're a winner--chanted).

Can you YouTube the event?

(The girls love you!) and the boys think you're great too, but they just aren't into blogs yet.

marci said...

youtube is blocked at BYU, but hopefully our extra roommates will be able to find a way to get it up there. otherwise, you might just have to do with it being posted on my blog. we'll see. we have an editor who will make our movie amazing, so it will be up as soon as it can get done. I'm getting really excited, and everytime I see Brendan I think about the competition and get really excited! haha, I'm such a nerd.

Janyse said...

I absolutely love it! I'm so excited to find out the results! I would just LOVE IT if you won. Can you work hard on that?? Just eat like a pig. Love you!