11.02.2007

Corn

I used to eat a box of Pasta Roni every day. I haven't eaten that much Pasta Roni this week. I have moved onto canned corn. This is one of my favorite things to eat. My roommates make fun of me when I plug in the can opener and grab some corn, and then as I proceed to eat straight out of the can they make fun of me some more. It's great.


This is the can I ate today. It was pretty much amazing.

9 comments:

Valerie said...

Mmmm...makes me want to go open a can! There's just something about the canning process that makes it SO yummy. I have to agree with you here.

Joe and Joanne said...

Wow, you do have interesting tastes Marci! But I'm very glad to see it's cans of corn, and not vending machine food. :) I agree - corn is pretty fabulous. But don't you heat it up first - or do you really eat it cold?

marci said...

I really eat it cold... it tastes so much better that way! I'm not a fan of the vending machines.. I have issues using them with my signature card (lame reason, but hey... it keeps me eating a little better!)

Anonymous said...

Corn, huh? I know Megan went on the "green bean" diet last year but you really don't need to lose any weight. And happy birthday once again, a day late. I want to see your picture in your Twilight T-shirts!

marci said...

don't worry mom, I eat plenty of other food... like quesadillas. yummmm, I love quesadillas. And I had 3 or 4 pieces of birthday cake last night.

Megan said...

my roommates would always make fun of me cause i would do that exact same thing, except with cans of green beans. it would be the only thing i ate for dinner or something, and i would eat them cold right out of the can. oh man, great minds think alike huh?

marci said...

NEWS FLASH! for the first time in my life, I succesfully opened a can using a handheld can opener. My roommate Kelli had to teach me how, and I CAN DO IT! I just thought you, my most loyal readers, should find out!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your amazing feat of learning to open a can using a handheld! Now if you could just figure out how to change the toilet paper roll, huh?

marci said...

I know how to do that mom... I do it all the time here. goodness gracious. I also know how to do my laundry... :D You'd be amazed. Also, I"m pretty much bomb about getting my dishes done right after I eat :D