Here are some pics from last Sunday (aka... my birthday)
At midnight, the roommates bursted into my room to sing to me, then they proceeded to jump onto my bed where we all posed for the camera. I really like that Sarah took it in black & white!

The whole family at dinner... well, except that Sarah was taking the picutre. She basically was the official photographer, she captured alot of good things. We're such a fun family! Garsh! We had lasagna, garlic bread, cesear salad, and ummmm, fruit salad!

We had two cakes, one that Troy made and one that Jenny made. The above pic is me smashing my face into my large slice of Troy's cake. Yep... I may have turned 19, but I didn't act like it!

I can't figure out how to make this picture turn, so you can turn your head to check this one out.... This was Jenny's cake. An amazing chocolate cake with a melted Symphony bar on top. I'm pretending to blow the candles out, since we can't light candles in the dorms. It was fantastic.
It was a good day, I was pretty excited. I got some way cool things from my FHE bros... some VHS's from DI.. The Backstreet Boys & Bob the Builder. And... some way cool children's books. Gosh I love those boys! The girls got me a picture frame that was engraved with "You Are Loved" referring to the Josh Groban song, which just happens to be our apartment's theme song. And they bought me fudge. I basically love them to death!
Happy Birthday to ME!
3 comments:
It hadn't occurred to me that you cannot light birthday candles in your dorm, but it is very logical. Happy Happy Birthday again, a few days later. Enjoy your trip to Redmond next week!
Marci,
Did you get my birthday wish? I need your address at school. Oh! Wait, you are coming to Redmond for Thanksgiving. Call me and let me know when. I'd love to see you. Will you be staying with the Robinsons? Hope you had a great B-day. I thought of you.
Shelly aka Kitty slayer
Marci ~ looks like you had a very fun birthday! Happy Birthday! The cake looks delicious!
Post a Comment