It seems like every night for the past week I have gone to see Sunset By The Mississippi. Since I'm getting ready to leave I actually took my camera last night. Here some pictures to help me remember some of my favorite acts from Sunset!
Pretty much my favorite parts of Sunset are the parts that the YPMs (young performing missionaries) are in. I would post other pictures, but then you'd all know exactly which 3 male YPMs are my favorite, and that isn't really necessary... :)
:) Good for you for keeping them anonymous! They do need to "lock their hearts" this time of their lives and you're one of the better women I know for helping make that easier for them.
I ran into (not literally!) three male YPMs at Latter Day Harvest this morning,(buying every one of the Vocal Point CDs for him). None were your top three picks, though. We'll talk later and see which three they were. I wake up in the middle of the night, singing Frog Kissin! What a HOOT!
Glad you're "home" safe and sound. Now, let's get through Ed Wk and on to bigger and better things.
6 comments:
I think I could probably do all three of those acts. Or at least recite them verbatim.
You did Frog Kissin last night... I would like for you to do the others, especially the Nauvoo Exercise. But lets do that one in person :)
:) Good for you for keeping them anonymous! They do need to "lock their hearts" this time of their lives and you're one of the better women I know for helping make that easier for them.
If you change your mind. . .
Oh, Jeanne! Thanks for making me laugh :) I LOVED that after Paige & Katie heard that whole story that they would sing that song to me...
I ran into (not literally!) three male YPMs at Latter Day Harvest this morning,(buying every one of the Vocal Point CDs for him). None were your top three picks, though. We'll talk later and see which three they were. I wake up in the middle of the night, singing Frog Kissin! What a HOOT!
Glad you're "home" safe and sound. Now, let's get through Ed Wk and on to bigger and better things.
Post a Comment