8.11.2009

Vocal Point

I. Love. Vocal Point. That's really all this post needs to say. I've gone to their show each night since day one. From these pictures can you figure out which ones are my favorites??







The first picture is all of them: Scott, Paul, Micah, McKay, Ben, Keith, Mike, Ariel and Grant. This was from the encore, so the song was God Bless the USA.

The second is Keith... I don't remember what song he was singing. It may be from the encore as well.

Third is Mike singing the CRAZY ABCs. Possibly one of my favorites. Grant had to interupt him a lot... like when he sang that "a is for aisle" or "q is for qat".

Fourth is the whole group, with Mike as Josh Groban. The song is Remember When It Rained.

Finally, we have Paul introducing everyone as they sang It's Hip to Be a Square.

2 comments:

Diagnose Rachel said...

I LOVE THEM!!! adding them to my "want this music for christmas list"
It's been years (um..leaving BYU) that I've heard them. Now I'll search youtube....hmmmm...love accapella boys! or swedish "The Real Group"

:) love ya!
Richins in Seattle

Joe and Joanne said...

Looks like fun Marci! A good vocal group is always inspiring (especially if it's comprised of cute men...).