Three weeks. And still no solid answers.
Apparently it's not meningitis... if it was meningitis he should be getting much better. Now we're off to have appointments with an ENT (is it an inner-ear thing?), an Opthamologist (why is he feeling pressure behind his eyes? is his vision getting worse and that's causing headaches?) and depending on how those two specialists go, maybe even a neurologist. Thank you, USAA for excellent insurance, and for the ability to see all these specialists, and for giving us enough PTO that we're still earning money while he rests/sees doctors. Oh, and thanks to his manager and team for understanding and letting him have this time off.
I'm hoping he's seeing improvement soon, I'm going to Utah in 3 weeks, and if he's not better I'm going to feel awful leaving him for a few days. Plus there is the problem of him not driving right now... Can't really drive myself to the airport.
3 comments:
How frustrating! My uncle has meniere's (inner ear thing that maeks you dizzy). I hope they figure it out soon!
Yuck Marci. I hope you can find answers soon. Not knowing just sucks because then you keep thinking the worst and then add on top of that all of the ifs. I'll try to keep you guys in my prayers. On the other side of the coin-what part of Utah are you coming to and will I get a change to get a hug?
So, what's the latest with Chris? Did they prescribe medication for a migraine?? This sadly seems quite reminiscent of an experience I had about 4 years ago.
Very scary. I'm thinking of you and Chris and would love an update on their latest findings!
Post a Comment