6.04.2012

Long/Weird days

The last few days have been long. Really long. Chris got sick on Wednesday night. He was super lightheaded, and weak and had a hard time concentrating. This continued on Thursday, and Friday. We got him to the doctor who thought maybe it was a weird variant of a migraine that was caused by dehydration. Blood work came back and left him puzzled, so today he got an MRI of his brain. Tomorrow we find out if they found anything. To say I have been a little worried for the past few days is the understatement of the century. The night after we found out he may need an MRI I had this horrible dream that he had tumors, the same kind that took the life of my seminary teacher from my senior year. That was the most horrible dream. We have since talked about what he would want me to do if that were to happen, but we're not planning on having to go that direction. And that's what's been going on with us lately.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh! I'll be praying for you guys. How stressful. :(

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh Marci, I'm sorry to hear about this. The unknown is always harder than the known, whatever it is because you can at least *deal* with the known. I will be praying for you both and hope this will all be something very easily remedied.