I have a few posts that I'm working on right now, hopefully they'll be up this week.
In the meantime, know that I'm brushing up on
because I just got called as the Primary Pianist! I'm so excited, this is one of my dream callings!
I'm also busy practicing some other songs- I'm accompanying the ward choir as they perform this week, trying to figure out the song I need to help them rehearse on Sunday at practice, and struggling over a song for our non-exisistent Women's Choir to perform sometime in September. I've got to make good progress on that song this week though, because by the end of next week my next BYU class will arrive, and then I need to use nap time to do homework not practicing the piano.

4 comments:
Congrats! I never practiced the piano enough when I had lessons to get very good and now can play the Primary songs but only at a slow pace. I kinda prefer it that way. Now if there's ever a need for a Primary flutist... I'd be all over that. ;)
Yay! Glad you have such a nice calling. :-D
Exciting!! If I could play that would be the coolest calling
You must play much better than I do!
Sandy
Post a Comment