just pick your favorite... :)
Since no one's jumping at the bit to answer, I will! Copied from Mom's original word document.2005, 2009, 2013:Traci to Janyse; Paul to Singles; Valerie to Traci; Janyse to Paul; Singles to Valerie
There--Valerie's done it! Come up with some good ideas for what to give the Petersons, OK? There are funds available at this house!
I like Megan's idea (wha? Did I just post that publicly?)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
just pick your favorite... :)
Since no one's jumping at the bit to answer, I will! Copied from Mom's original word document.
2005, 2009, 2013:
Traci to Janyse; Paul to Singles; Valerie to Traci; Janyse to Paul; Singles to Valerie
There--Valerie's done it! Come up with some good ideas for what to give the Petersons, OK? There are funds available at this house!
I like Megan's idea (wha? Did I just post that publicly?)
Post a Comment