11.26.2009

What/Who I'm Grateful For: A Picture List



all 28 of THEM!

I'm especially grateful for



those 6, and I won't lie... I'm really sad to not be spending Thanksgiving with them this year. I've gone to their house for Thanksgiving both of the Thanksgivings I've been at school, and I probably have spent every Thanksgiving with them since they moved back to Washington (there may have been some that they left WA, but I don't remember any). It was Katie's birthday yesterday and I couldn't bring myself to call her because I missed them all waaaaaay too much, and I didn't want another one of those phone calls with them where I cry the whole time and try to hide it (it just reminded me of late September/early October my freshman year when that happened).




those 5 girls. I wish I had our more recently group photos from Halloween when we went on a hike for my birthday, but they haven't made it to Facebook yet, so I don't have them. These girls have really become my best friends here at school, and I don't know what I would do without them. They make me laugh, they make me cry (mostly just from laughing so much), they know how to make me smile. All of our inside jokes from freshman year still make me laugh.



this girl. This picture was taken just a few minutes after she got set apart as a missionary. She sends me funny letters every week and has always set such a great example for me. I can't believe she's been gone for almost 2 months... only 16 more to go.

I could go on and on, but I need to start getting ready, I've got to be at The Elms in an hour so we can head up to American Fork for dinner with Sarah's family!

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

marci said...

OH, and mom... the skirt I'm wearing in my picture with Steph is the skirt I bought for Wicked. You can't really see the shirt very well, but it's just black. I have another shirt that goes with it too :) I know you've been asking to see pictures.

Valerie said...

I won't lie...I wish we were closer.

marci said...

Valerie, I wish so too.

grandkrumps said...

I noticed the new skirt before I got to your comment. Cute!!!!! I'm glad to be part of your list, since I am grateful to call you my daughter!

KrumperKids said...

Ahh, thanks! And just fyi--you didn't do that great of a job of hiding the crying during that one phone call. I remember how sad we felt for you. :) We missed you this Thanksgiving.