It's reaching that point in the semester where the good ole Harold B. Lee Library becomes my best friend. Yep... finals are just a few weeks away, and I've decided that it is time to start living in the library. I haven't decided what floor of the library gets me this semester, but it's gonna be fun. I can't wait to study my brains with my bff, Harold.
I'd like to say goodbye to civilization as I currently know it: Goodbye Facebook, Goodbye Blogging, Goodbye. There will be some exceptions (Thanksgiving, Football games, and a few already randomly preselected occasions).
2 comments:
Oh, hello, library! It will be a short love affair--with you coming home for Christmas in just over 4 weeks! Do you study alone? Group time in one of those reservation-type rooms? I liked the rooms with my group for AmHtg! I think I helped them all a LOT!
Oh no! Less posts from Marci? It will be rainy blog-checking indeed, but what needs doing (studying) must be done. Good luck on your exams!
Post a Comment