1.11.2010

A Few Pictures

So far this semester I have made two great investments.

The first great investment I made was i my Spiderman Lunchbox. I’ve wanted a lunchbox since I got to college, and last weekend I finally bought one! And it’s SPIDERMAN! I will be breaking it in tomorrow. I can’t wait to take it to school :)




The second investment I made was in these fabulous moccasins/slippers. They are the most comfortable moccasins/slippers I have have ever worn, and I’m kind of in love with them. I wanted to wear them to church this week, but they clashed with my skirt, so I opted to wear them to FHE instead. Be proud of me.



4 comments:

amyraye said...

what about your chi? do you love your chi- or do you regret the money you spent on it?

marci said...

Oh, I bought it LAST semester :) haha! I absolutely adore my chi, and that was some of the best money I've ever spent!

Joe and Joanne said...

Lunchboxes are great. I have one too, but it's no where near as cool as yours (it's just your run-of-the-mill dark blue).

Those shoe/slippers look amazingly soft! Great purchase indeed!

grandkrumps said...

I think your lunchbox fits you to a Tee! And your slippers have me drooling with envy! They look so warm and comfy!