1.19.2010

Rex and Shelton

When 215 celebrated Allison's birthday on Saturday Christie and I decided to bring Rex and Shelton with us. You may remember that Rex and Shelton were our "Clark Family Pets" freshman year. Rex the Pineosaurus and Shelton the Banapup. Between our apartment and the boys in 205 (the FHE bros) there was a lot of love for Rex and Shelton.

These two pics (that I don't know what order they'll be in) show that we take safety very seriously in the car. As we put our seat belts on we made sure to buckle up our pets too, safety first! The other picture was a moment of inspiration. Someone (I think Christie or Jenny???) was looking at the counter and saw a banana and a pineapple and we knew we needed to take a picture.


3 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Your pets are certainly loved and cared for with great intensity! Miss you!

Jenny said...

It was me. Definitely me. And as I recall, I interrupted someone who was saying something deep and profound by pointing out the fruit on the counter.

marci said...

I had a hunch it was you, Peanut Butter Butt. I wonder what deep and profound thing you interrupted... maybe a story from Kelli?